Quoting, Borrowing, Legal info, etc
- If you would like to borrow something you see here, I ask that you just credit me in some way, either in the footnotes or endnotes or via a nice shout-out. Stealing is bad for the soul.
- Also, if you feel so moved, I’d love to see the final product. Send it to me!
- What I say here should not be taken as the opinion of my parish at St. John’s Episcopal Church. While they are all lovely people, they do not always agree with me 100% of the time, nor should anyone.
- I love red shoes, and I did well before I moved within spitting distance of Kansas. My fondness for red shoes does not reflect my feelings for the Wizard of Oz, and I frequently wear shoes of another color entirely.
- As a blogger for Lent Madness, I have strong opinions on the lives of saints, but really, all the saints are worthy of the Golden Halo, and any trash-talking I might engage in does not reflect negatively on their eternal soul.